Tampa, FL & Nationwide
We are seeking an experienced digital marketing leader with a passion for revenue generation. This leader will have a phenomenal track record of developing demand generation strategies and programs that will enable us to meet or exceed our sales targets. Our CMO will be responsible for building V12 Data’s unique brand in the marketplace and is highly skilled at creating digital advertising, social media, email marketing, video production, CRM, website and SEO and SEM campaigns to maximize engagement with both prospects and customers. V12 Data is at a critical time at our growth and our CMO will need to be a highly visible “A Player” to help us meet our aggressive goals. We expect our CMO to navigate between hands on execution, strategy and C-level relationship building with a broad internal and external focus.
- Drive marketing success for businesses using data resources, sophisticated analytics, and robust digital capabilities that produce ROI.
- Create and lead data-driven omni-channel marketing strategies and tactics for customer acquisition and retention to boost revenue and market share including lead generation, content creation, public relations, marketing communications, digital marketing, advertising and brand awareness.
- Identify and use metrics to draw insights, facilitate decision making, and refine demand generation performance ensuring improving results.
- Drive company-wide revenue growth through multi-channel marketing efforts, new product launches and sales enablement activities.
- Create and manage a consistent inbound lead generation pipeline.
- Contribute to and drive V12 Data’s brand strategy and architecture, and assure its seamless delivery to all audiences and channels.
- Define and deliver marketing plans that are strategic, integrated across channels, and drive to key KPIs.
- Provide continuous performance reporting and optimization of all marketing activities
- Apply best practices to the leadership of our marketing department, including demand gen, digital, content, PR, social, and trade events. Assure excellence in execution across these and other channels.
- Support all phases of lead generation and lead management, and optimize processes in partnership with sales.
- Act as a player/coach to actively assist our marketing team in delivering “brand and demand” across all key channels.
- Manage budgets to maximize impact while staying within budget plan.
- Build partnerships across all functions and levels of the company.
- Coach the existing team to continued excellence and build the team to complement their skills.
- Extensive experience and track record in B2B solution marketing
- Comprehensive understanding and demonstrated results in demand generation in the marketing data space
- Skilled at digital advertising, social media, email marketing, video production, CRM, website and SEO and SEM campaigns to maximize engagement with both prospects and customers.
- Ability to influence with impact
- Team builder
- Lead virtually
- Passion to grow the business
- Achieve results in a constant state of transformation, and ability to adjust and adapt as circumstances and opportunities emerge
- Superior leadership, management and organizational skills
- Deal effectively with employees at all levels
- 10-15 years in marketing management roles with management of teams of 5+
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred