The Client Solutions Manager serves as the lead technical representative for V12 Data on first party CRM and related custom marketing database solutions. The Client Solutions Manager is responsible for
- setting and managing client expectations
- managing the necessary staff
- ensuring his/her team(s) produce high quality deliverables on time for an assigned set of clients.
Typical deliverables include new solution implementations and on-going solution support for marketing database focused activities.
The Client Solutions Manager is a hands-on technical role, but is also responsible for the work assignment oversight and career-growth development of the staff assigned to his/her team in order to complete the stated client deliverables. The Client Solutions Manager manages deadlines across multiple projects and is the first point of escalation if there is contention amongst projects. His/her team(s) are responsible for the design, implementation and documentation of processes established to meet the client/job expectations, as set forth in the statement of work.
The Client Solutions Manager at V12 Data is primarily responsible for assuring that the production activity for SaaS clients is of the highest quality and efficiency. The Client Solutions Manager is also responsible for overseeing the client support for customers that have an installed version of V12 data software. Additional areas of responsibility include the collection of performance metrics, sales support, participation on security compliance discussions and infrastructure development, specifically networking and systems procurement.
- Manage client activities for finite list of clients and ensure high quality solutions are delivered on time and in accordance with SLA, including management of operations and analytic teams
- Demonstrated ability to develop superior, hands on skill level for all core applications including but not limited to: proprietary data hygiene & house holding tools, a first party business intelligence tool, and ticketing/job tracking tools.
- Review and understand the client’s business objectives as they relate to the current project. Set and manage client expectations through the use of schedules, conference reports, and online communications. Work with team to ensure understanding of business objectives in order that they can support client projects.
- Using the V12 Data product offerings, design a process to transform source data into a value added marketing solution that meets the client’s business objectives, including data transformation, deduping/house holding rule development, exception processing, designated output parameters, end user reports, table relationships, derived calculations, and custom reports. Manage a team to do the same.
- Import, evaluate and document client data to be utilized to attain stated objectives. Alert the client to data conditions that may compromise solution quality.
- Support Saas and installed clients with software support, process consulting and evaluation.
- See that the proper level of staffing and staff training is maintained to address current and projected workflow. This includes recruiting, training and career development activities of operations and analytic staff.
- Maintain and publish cross shift coverage schedules
- Support new business acquisition and sales support efforts as needed.
- Implement sufficient quality control and audit measures to assure the production of quality work.
- Act as the first level of support in removing any barriers that would prevent analysts from producing quality and timely output, such as insufficient system and/or application tools, scheduling conflicts and inadequate/ambiguous direction.
- Monitor client satisfaction. Ensure that work is delivered on time. Manage untimely or inaccurate deliverables as well as help manage customer expectation levels.
- Member of the Security Enforcement Committee.
- Member of the Quality Assurance & Constant Improvement Committee.
- Oversee the collection and dissemination of key performance metrics including time accounting by job/function, job and resource scheduling, billing and invoice detail, and annual employee performance evaluations.
- Make certain that existing security procedures are adhered to and adequate documentation is maintained.
- In addition to the key responsibilities above, the Client Solutions Manager is expected to maintain and support direct client assignments, at a level approximately 50% of a typical trained Data Analyst. This “player/coach” role assures that the Director maintains the proper level of hands on skills as well as the necessary perspective when servicing clients, either directly or in a supporting role.
- Occasional travel will be required.
- Occasional after hours support will be required.
- Demonstrated managerial acumen. 5+ years of Personnel Management experience
- Proven success building high performing teams
- The ability to manage multiple detail-oriented tasks concurrently, in order to drive towards timely and accurate client deliverables
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Advanced skills in a data conversion, ETL or programming environment or any other data driven, logic based discipline.
- The ability to take ownership of large client relationships (Fortune 500) and work independently and within a team to meet published expectations.
- The conceptual ability to visualize and document data transformation throughout a multi-step process.
- Intermediate level or higher of relational database understanding (ORACLE, SQL)
- Intermediate level or higher of scripting, automation or other programming.
- Highly analytical with excellent critical thinking ability.
- Familiarity with project management concepts (task dependencies, milestones, scope, deadlines) and ability to service accordingly. Does not require PMI or other project management certification.
- Dedicated and loyal nature with good ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Superior customer service ability.
- Experience with Jira and Kanban or Scrumban a plus.
- Banking background helpful.
- Direct Marketing and/or Marketing Analytics experience a plus.