Wesley Chapel, FL
We are looking for a sales and marketing operations professional to help drive measurable improvements in sales and marketing productivity and ensure seamless coordination of both marketing and sales efforts and initiatives. This person will work with both sales and marketing organizations to build and optimize sales- and marketing-related business processes and optimize our systems.
The Sales and Marketing Operations Manager will bring an analytical problem-solving approach, relentless drive, and a sharp focus on taking steps that will positively impact our business. S/he will work closely with sales and marketing teams and other stakeholders in a dynamic environment.
- Identify sales and marketing process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Collaborate with the line of business to correct.
- Own, overhaul, and/or support key sales and marketing business processes (sales forecasting, sales and marketing planning, marketing ROI analysis, ).
- Work with CMO and CRO to develop KPI’s to be measured. Create the visibility around these KPI’s to be shared corporately.
- Institute a continuous improvement protocol around KPI’s
- Analyze sales pipeline data to monitor pipeline coverage, and to highlight risks and opportunities.
- Work with accounting, finance, etc. to ensure corporate sales compliance.
- Assist with Salesforce.com administration and project prioritization to realize the best possible return on these investments.
- Produce and review actionable and accurate sales reporting and BI tools for reps, managers, and sales leaders to manage revenue.
- Build and manage a “sales playbook” which contains all of the measurable activity for each stage in the funnel.
- Define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Administer day-to-day operational processes supported by Marketo, marketing automation software, including list imports, data quality processing, workflows, email communications, process automation, audience building and systems integration.
- Manage and refine comprehensive lead scoring model and lead nurturing workflows to support a growing business, interested in automation to support various initiatives.
- Execute monthly marketing lead reporting that requires familiarity with Salesforce dashboards/reports as well as Marketo reports for detailed analysis of marketing’s impact on sales pipeline and revenue.
- Familiarity with Marketo CMS to support landing page creation for online and offline marketing programs. Includes setting up forms and registration processes that integrate with Marketo and Salesforce.
- Manage Account Based Marketing operations required to ensure alignment with marketing and sales around a set of target accounts. Includes territory lead mapping, views and processes that provide sales visibility into key account activity and engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree required, plus at least 5 years’ professional experience.
- Demonstrated success in a Sales Ops, Marketing Ops, Business Ops, or similar role, using analysis and process improvement to drive change and fuel revenue growth.
- Ability to understand high-level sales and marketing strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Excellent analytical skills – experience producing, consuming, and acting on analyses (in Excel, SQL, etc.).
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com is a must.
- Experience with popular Marketing Engines such as Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot, ActOn, or Pardot is also a must.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment that rewards a creative, hands-on approach.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; strong organizational and project management skills.
- Willingness to travel when needed.
- Deep understanding of modern marketing technologies
- Proven in delivering meaningful business results
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and execute tasks professionally while in a high- pressure environment
- Ability to adapt to varied situations, quickly adjust to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
- Technically competent & up to date with modern marketing automation and sales operations technologies
- Strong collaborator who seeks out cross-functional feedback and input to build comprehensive strategies
- Self-starter who enjoys technical challenges and embraces new opportunities
In addition, the right candidate will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Respect for colleagues and partners; must work well in a dynamic, fast paced and changing environment.
- Flexibility and openness to change; ability to make decisions with incomplete or ambiguous information.
- Sound business judgment and ability to make trade-offs and prioritization decisions that help the business.
- Strong sense of urgency and personal accountability for results.
- Grace under pressure.
- Sense of humor.