The Solutions Analyst position is the primary source for service bureau based job processing and client-based software initial process design and implementation. The Solutions Analyst is responsible for the implementation and documentation of processes established to meet the client/job expectations, as set forth in the statement of work and mutually agreed upon deliverables. The Solutions Analyst is also responsible for developing customized training documentation and datasets, as well as performing both on-site and in house client training sessions, as needed.
- Develop working knowledge of all V12 Data core data management applications.
- Review and understand the client’s Solutions objectives as they relate to the current project.
- Using the V12 Data product offerings, develop/implement a process to transform source data into a value-added solution that meets the client’s Solutions objectives, including data transformation, householding rule development, exception processing, designated output parameters, end user reports, table relationships, derived calculations, and custom reports.
- Import, evaluate and document client data to be utilized to attain stated objectives. Alert the client liaison to data conditions that may compromise project quality.
- Develop program scripts using a proprietary delivery language to produce the desired process output, unit test output through the production of sample extracts, processing counts, summary totals and other QC techniques in accordance with established standards.
- Support clients using V12 Data Product Suite on site with software support, process consulting and evaluation.
- Support new Solutions acquisition efforts through the production of sample data and job process tests.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Basic level of relational database understanding (ORACLE, MS SQL)
- Beginner to Intermediate level VB script or other programming language (Java, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Direct work experience in a data conversion, ETL or statistical/programming environment or any other data driven, logic based discipline
- Skilled in MSOffice, particularly Excel.
- Basic familiarity with project management concepts (task dependencies, milestones, scope, deadlines).
- The ability to manage multiple detail-oriented tasks concurrently.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The conceptual ability to visualize and document data transformation throughout a multi-step process.
- Highly analytical with excellent critical thinking ability learning in a fast paced environment.
- Superior customer service ability with an outgoing and inquisitive personality.
- Enjoys working in a fun environment.